Add URL to homescreen

I watch a news program on USTVGO via my web browser. I would like to save the URL to my homescreen. Troy has a tutorial how to do this on a Firestick. Any option for doing this on my NVIDIA.

Using the Silk browser if you tap the star at the top it will save that page to favs and when I open silk it goes straight to that page.

1 Like

And to add just a little more to TXRs response if I may. If, like me, you also use the silk browser for live streams and have multiple sites bookmarked, then when returning to the Silk browser you go to the top banner and click on the nine little squares icon to open your bookmarks as well as your “manage” options where you can do things like turn off your most visited as well as trending vids. As Ron mentioned it opens to the last page you were on the next time you open it.

2 Likes

On Brave browser which probably requires a mouse you can open settings and add a shortcut to homescreen. This works on my buzz x5.

1 Like

I have looked for Silk Browser - unable to find the app. Suggestion???

grab my copy here>>> Proton Drive

I will leave it up 24HRS.

1 Like

You’re a prince TXRon. I never knew Proton had that service.

2 Likes

That’s neat.:+1: Another new thing. For me anyway.

3 Likes

TXRon - thanks much appreciated.

1 Like

anyone wanting silk browser can grab it. It will expire at midnight tonight.

What can ya’ say…he’s just a “giver” :innocent: :eyes:

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:… well I cant even find where I found that copy?.. I figured apkpure but cant find it…could be coffee content not high enough :crazy_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.