Add On for College Basketball

Both will work with 19.3

1 Like

Did the successful install of Kodi 19.3, and upon opening, a message said that the following were not compatible with 19.3, of which Crew was one. What do I do to get Crew back? Thanks

Go into your settings and to addons. Find the crew and then update it. Iā€™m certain itā€™s compatible with 19.3

No luck. Update version is 1.1.5. Message says not compatible. Also, Crew is disabled.

@hammer

If your doing an update to kodi 19.3 but keeping your 18.6 stuff that wonā€™t work, everything will have to be updated to 19.3, I donā€™t think you can keep it and update all the addons to 19.3 that way, might have to redo everything.

Itā€™s because of the compatability changes. If Iā€™m wrong then disregard what I said.

2 Likes

All is there except Crew. All the favorites, and Seren are there. Would I have to reinstall Crew on Kodi 19.3? BTW, I did an update to 19.3 via TroyPoint. Thanks

1 Like

Jayhawks659, any other suggestions. Do you think I will have to start over from scratch? Thanks

I am totally disappointed. Seren does not work also, thus all my favorite movies and tv shows do not work also. What are my options?

If I reinstall seren would all the favorites now work with 19.3?

Tried to install Seren on 19.3. Would not install. Will Crew not install on 19.3 also? Thanks

Correct you canā€™t just update the addons from 18 to 19, they have to be reinstalled. another reason I prefer Builds because most Builds have wizards that allow you to Whitelist Favorites and some other stuff and once you install the Build the Addons are automatically the ones for 19 vs 18

2 Likes

@MarkxG

I thought so, itā€™s a major overhaul of kodi.

@hammer

You will have to reinstall everything, thatā€™s why nothing is working.

Idk what you guys are smoking, but I want some. I was still running 19.1 myself. I literally just went to RAI and downloaded and installed 19.3. When I opened it, everything was there and the crew is working perfectly fine. @hammer you might have somehow corrupted your Kodi database. In which case, it is often easier to just start over fresh.

1 Like

@Jayhawks659

Thatā€™s because it was already 19. Which had the python change.

18 to 19 wonā€™t work Leia to matrix to python 3, as far as my understanding goes. I even tried it and I had to redo everything.

But if Iā€™m wrong no worries I will admit it. Lol

Ohhhhhā€¦ I totally didnā€™t pay attention that they were still on 18. Yeah, the python change does not include backward compatibility. The changeover from 18 to 19 was not just a normal Kodi update. My bad!

3 Likes