Add On for College Basketball

Thanks Miki for the tip. How do I update to Kodi 19.3? Will I lose everything in 18.6, and have to reinstall them?

I know there is a way to update and keep your settings but I’m no expert on kodi @Jayhawks659 is the guy to answer that question.

1 Like

If you are just updating then you don’t need to backup anything. All your settings and addons will stay. But if you’re installing a build you will lose everything. The best thing to do for a build is install a fork (second application) so you have two instances of Kodi on your device.

1 Like

Tx @Jayhawks659 Always appreciate your help. One day I may be back up to speed with Kodi.

1 Like

Jayhawks659, what are the steps to just do an update to 19.3? Is there an option in Kodi to do an update? Thanks

2 Likes

When you download the newest version and install it’ll just update the old one. It might prompt you. Just make sure you’re paying attention and do not select fresh install if you get that message. A fresh install will delete everything. If you are worried about it then backup everything.

I could have sworn I posted in here about doing backups with Kodi. Maybe someone deleted it. You can go into Kodi settings to the add-on menu and install from Kodi repository. Go to program add-ons and there’s one called backup. Follow the steps in the addon to create a backup file. If you do a fresh install of Kodi then do these steps again but choose restore and point it to the file you saved.

1 Like

@Jayhawks659

If you find it let me know, I will add it to the guide.

Thanks Jayhawks659. I’ll take a look at the steps you mention. I have spent a considerable amount of time doing installations of Kodi, RealDebrid, and several add ons. Don’t want to delete it all and have to redo everything. I wish all I would have to do is go to settings and find an update link and click on it and the update would install.

1 Like

There’s also a KODI Addon for Leia/Matrix called GOTO. Lot’s of IPTV Sports Channels and if you know the Network the Game you are looking for you can find it and lot’s of working streams for College Basketball yesterday. It’s included in most of the Grindhouse group KODI Builds. Link to install the Addon: GOTO Kodi Addon (C:>Goto) (All-In-One) – Kodi-Guide.com

Tx for this. I’ll give it a test run and see how well it works on my 4K Max.

One final thought. I was advised to check if the add ons I have will work with Kodi 19.3. I do not know how to check. So, I am asking will Crew and Seren work with the new Kodi 19.3?

I can only answer about the crew, as I only have it and Mad Titan as addons. Following @Jayhawks659 vids on speeding Kodi up and Troy’s kodi vids as well, I can tell you The Crew does work. Some hiccups but seems better every day.

1 Like

Both will work with 19.3

1 Like

Did the successful install of Kodi 19.3, and upon opening, a message said that the following were not compatible with 19.3, of which Crew was one. What do I do to get Crew back? Thanks

Go into your settings and to addons. Find the crew and then update it. I’m certain it’s compatible with 19.3

No luck. Update version is 1.1.5. Message says not compatible. Also, Crew is disabled.

@hammer

If your doing an update to kodi 19.3 but keeping your 18.6 stuff that won’t work, everything will have to be updated to 19.3, I don’t think you can keep it and update all the addons to 19.3 that way, might have to redo everything.

It’s because of the compatability changes. If I’m wrong then disregard what I said.

2 Likes

All is there except Crew. All the favorites, and Seren are there. Would I have to reinstall Crew on Kodi 19.3? BTW, I did an update to 19.3 via TroyPoint. Thanks

1 Like

Jayhawks659, any other suggestions. Do you think I will have to start over from scratch? Thanks