A mouse that will work with 4k Max

With my 4k stick I used mouse toggle, not very good but better than nothing. When I bought my Max I desided to get a real mouse. So I went on Amazon and ordered one that was B/T 5.0 and supported Android. When I tried to find it with Max nothing !! Do you know of a mouse that will work? (help)

I use the air mouse w1. I had the upgraded w2 but didnt like it, The w1 seems to accomplish my mouse needs. found here

Thank you so much, this looks just what I am looking for. Is there a curser visable when using the mouse? and does it affect the controlers curser registration?

there is a button you push to activate the cursor and just aim at the screen and swipe around. Flip it upside down and you get actual physical keyboard.

note… you will need an otg cable

2 Likes

This was less than $20 and comes with the otg cable. Has a mouse with touchpad and all the toys. Rechargeable. I use it to program customers Firesticks. Makes this faster and much easier.

4 Likes

Have you used on a max ? tech spec. say it does not work on firestick.

will work with otg cable. You might want to go with Miki because it comes with otg cable. I have both.

1 Like

Ive got 2 or 3 of those cheezy IR ones … heres the pro version (much more precise & bad @ss)

Fosmon mini bcklit, blutooth rechargeable at scamazon…

4 Likes

By using one of these adapters, you should be able to use a mouse and you can also plug in an external drive so you have more storage on your fire stick.

Here is the link to get one. -

1 Like

I use a Rii i4 Mini Bluetooth Keyboard on a Firestick 4K.
Not sure if it will work with the 4K Max.

1 Like

Hi @MCat
I have used that specific keyboard. It will work.

1 Like

What about just using an old mobile phone or just your present one.
I keep an older phone for doing the control stuff at hhome.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GGKS6F6YNYGHK6YG

2 Likes

I keep the Fire TV app on my cell phone as a back up.

1 Like

Thank you, I will check this out. bye for now.

Thank you very much I appreciate it.

Thank you for your input, but I am sorry I do not have a cell phone.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.