4K American Football

Some time ago someone mentioned they watch American Football in 4K using Tivimate. Have spent some time to find that thread. To no avail.
I am specifically looking for a 4K American Football broadcast. Please provide the country and sub directory (group) and I’ll translate into my provider.
Thanks team !

1 Like

@The_Firestick_Guy

Nothing we can do here for that, you need to speak with your iptv service and find out if they offer sports in HD or 4k.

Most popular sports networks have it in 4k. You just need to find out if your service guy has it.

1 Like

Thank for the speedy reply.
My provider is not listed in the Troypoint IPTV list. However, I am very happy with it. More channels then any listed with 98% approx in HD.
I use Tivimate. With the release of 4.1. channel change is almost instant. A list of 4K broadcasts from the UK is displayed but no football in the US.
Will contact my provider for further info.
Again thanks.

2 Likes

If you have your iptv provider added to TiViMate then simply do a search for the channels that broadcast the games. Channel lineups are easy to find using google search in your browser, or what ever search engine you use, then add to your favorites. Voila done.

1 Like

Thanks for the response.
I have Tivimate fully loaded.
I can find specific games I want in HD.
What poked me was a thread is was into that stated that watch games in 4K.
Can’t filter 4K and a city name that I know of.

1 Like

Sup Stik Guy…

Some of the local channels like Boston,Spokan, etc… have the games in 1920p but thats about it…
I dont think the league package is broadcast in 4k…

my2cents

2 Likes

Thanks for.the reply.
I didn’t see it but as a wrote, some stated they watched NFL games in 4K. So…
I asked.
Again thanks !!

2 Likes