15+ Best APKs for Watching Free Movies & TV Shows in Jan 2024

Originally published at: 15+ Best APKs for Watching Free Movies & TV Shows in Jan 2024

This post will provide you with a continually updated list of the Best APKs for streaming movies, TV shows, live channels, and sports in 2024. APK stands for Android Application Package. You can think of this as an installation file for Android-based systems. Amazon Fire TV Sticks and Android TV/Google TV boxes are the most…

4 Likes

It’s unfortunate you haven’t tested out the apps before recommending them. Most of them haven’t been updated with the latest streaming IPTV links. Many have classic TV which are decades old.

I find Kodi is worthless these days except for a media player. This Real Debrid craze is illogical. Chord cutters, with rare exception don’t want to pay for anything. RD cheerleaders denounce VPNs and for the most part are not concerned about privacy implications. RD and other services log and record what you stream. The RD cheerleaders gaslight others stating all VPNs do the same.

Anyways, there are very few apk and limited options for free IPTV services which also “stream” major TV networks. You’ll need to spend good money on a premium IPTV service which can go down at any time or you may encounter reliability issues.

most of the apps mentioned work really well and are upto date so no problem

1 Like

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis

Nah. I standby my original statement. I also get malware/adware installed after running the ones that do work. I had to reset my FS to factory default. Interestingly I have no issue with them, the ones that do work and haven’t been depricated on Android 13.

Now that I don’t run any but Viva, the malware/adware hasn’t returned. I’ve replicated the issue about half a dozen times so I know it’s these apps except Viva.

I’d be interested in seeing these “malware” IDs, if you have time. I enjoy researching these things.

This statement literally takes the cake. :cake:

You really can’t afford $4 per month?

Without Real-Debrid you will have a hard time finding 4K streams, let alone 1080P.

The amount of time going through links until you find a working one is well worth the 4 bucks per month.

That APK list is spot on.

If you don’t want to use Real Debrid use Stremio as TROYPOINT new video shows exactly how to do that.

I’ve never used Debrid. Don’t need it with Stremio. And my goto Film+, the first link listed works 90% of the time. And I don’t watch higher def than 1080.

2 Likes